- STAY SILENT NO MORE"One Death is Too Many"In the 12 months since we last marched, there have been 16 recorded homicides in Western Australian due to family and domestic violence.
- The Facts"Child Sexual Abuse"One in three girls and one in six boys will be abused before the age of 18years. In order to work towards preventing children becoming victims of abuse, it is vital to educate children on their rights of personal safety.
- The Laws"Sexting Is Illegal"40% of 588 girls surveyed in Australia have been involved in sexting. In 2010, 160 youths between the ages of 10 and 17 were charged with child pornography offences. Young lives are being damaged, say no to sexting.
- Counsellor"BELIEVE THEM"When a child says they have been abused BELIEVE THEM; it's a powerful part of their healing process. When we don’t believe, we run the risk of subjecting them to further abuse.
- Counsellor"Hope of a Future"We educate clients on the impacts of trauma and how this clouds their ability to make quality decisions. Over time as the the layers of trauma are removed, clients have the capacity to work towards a functional and sustainable lifestyle.
- Office - (08) 9938 0750
24/7 Sexual Assault Crisis
Free Call - 1800 016 789
(08) 9964 2173