By upholding our values we strive to create A violence free community where healthy relationships prosper.
- Provide crisis accommodation to women and children experiencing the effects of domestic and family violence.
- Provide a range of high quality professional services including confidential counselling, advocacy and support to women, children and men and their families, who are suffering the effects of family and domestic violence and recent and past sexual assault.
- To promote community acceptance of non-violence by holding community events to raise awareness of Family and Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
- Provide community education focusing on prevention, respectful relationships and protective behaviours.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism: We insist on an extremely high level of professionalism.
- Non-judgmental: We provide support, without judgment, to our clients.
- Respect: We respect each other and our clients and their right to confidentiality.
- Empathy: We show empathy and understanding to our clients and the problems they face.
- Empowerment: We empower our clients by increasing their knowledge, skills and confidence.
- Teamwork: We work as a cohesive team to ensure the best service for our clients. We work closely with other agencies to get the best outcomes for our clients.
- Individualised approach: We recognise that each person is unique and support must be individualised and driven by them.